IoT Tribe SG
1. Be deep tech startups with a clear idea of the problem statements
2. Be set up by at least two founders from anywhere in the world
3. Have some evidence of product-market fit
4. Identify Southeast Asia as a key market for expansion
5. Able to be based in Singapore for 12-week acceleration programme
Phase 1: Acceleration Singapore (12 weeks in Singapore)
This 12-week acceleration programme in Singapore will cover all the aspects of running a startup, including pitch training and technical workshops on intellectual property (IP), talent and human resources, negotiation skills and other topics.
Phase 2: Consolidation of leads (6 months)
For the remainder of the programme, startup founders will receive mentorship and advisory on securing investments, and follow up on any opportunities initiated during the 12-week acceleration programme. Startups are not required to be based in Singapore for this part of the programme.